It’s almost time to go home, and I forgot to write something today. So how about a quick update on two past blogs? Remember Tressa and Angelynn’s friend Tank Daniels who was trying to make the Philadelphia Eagles? (see My Wife and Football, Tuesday August 8 ) Tank’s wife Courtney is a member of a very exclusive club—people who have replied to my blog!) Well, anyway Tank is still playing with the Eagles and still doing well. He survived a couple of big cuts and is fighting hard to make the team. We saw him get quarterback sack and force a fumble Friday night at the Kings after small group. And thanks to the magic of TiVo, we saw it over and over again!
I just remembered that I had said that I’m was going to buy Tank's Starter Jersey if he made the Eagles. Well, I just checked NFL.com to check on that and wow!!! This could get really expensive! Maybe I can get Tank to change his last name to "Owens." They have those really CHEAP! Maybe I can borrow money from Art Edlow who is a huge Eagles fan; Coutney told him they would get him tickets! Either way, go Tank!
Also an update on Maggie (see What Do We Expect from August 2). Maggie had a really good successful last night. She got to go crazy on our walk chasing another cicada up and down the street… with me trotting behind laughing at her (while the neighbors no doubt were laughing at me). I was surprised when she gave up the chase so easily and trotted back home. It made sense when she spit out the cicada that she had been holding in her mouth on the kitchen floor and went to chasing it around the kitchen! Fortunately, Lynn was upstairs and missed all that excitement.
OK, that’s all for today.
2 comments:
Thanks for the updates!
well, it seems that the Eagles traded away one of their linebackers today for much needed help at WR! So it's looking better and better from Tank!
Post a Comment