Monday, November 14, 2005

Now For Something Completely Different

In 2005, I sent out daily email articles (OK, there were really 3-4 a week) that were devotional thoughts and musings driven on one of that day's daily Bible reading texts. See this link for some of those articles. I appreciate all the nice comments many of you send me.

I thought that for 2006 I would try a blog (Web Log) that will do much the same thing. The comments I post here may be rambling thoughts (OK, they will almost certainly be rambling thoughts) on the sermon, a class, a comment I received or something that I've read that I found either helpful, interesting or maybe even a bit infuriating.

Hopefully the blog format will make it easier for you to comment, share your thoughts and reflection and add to the discussion. I am curious to see where this goes. Hey, I am curious to see if this even works!

-- Tuck

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the idea. I enjoyed the emails because it reminded me to de-focus on work and focus on reading. I'll just have to develop another trigger.